We would like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to your organization to participate in corporate event which will provide your front line and executive managers with the skills and the attitudes needed to support and nurture high performing team within your organization.
SIG ACADEMY SHOOT 4 CURE
IN THE LINE OF FIRE
- One-on-one tution by world class instructors
- Corporate Hospitality
- Safety and PPE Equipment
- Firearms, Ammunition, Targets
- Commerative Plaques and Certificates
- Team Photographs and Videos
- T-shirts and Merchandise
- A signed copy of the Book of Zen, Meditation and the Art of Shooting by Ray Mancini
> To build and create powerfull organizational teams built on trust and respect.
> Improve employees morale, self esteem and commitment towards their team
Sharpen your team’s effectiveness; strengthen their morale and productivity by attending the SIG ACADEMY SHOOT 4 CURE corporate team-building event.
Stage 1 – Introduction & Fact Finding (Meeting 1 hour)
- Introductions to the SIG ACADEMY teams, the program and the corporate day schedule.
- Facilitating a planning brief with executives to understand key messages and organizational values.
- Highlight key areas of risk affecting each team performance.
Stage 2 – Basic Training (Workshop 1 hour)
- A powerful presentation based on the principles of leadership and front line management. Interactive case studies as a result of planning brief.
- Characteristics of high performing teams.
Stage 3 – In the Line of Fire (Prac. 5 hours)
- Conducted in a safe, secure and controlled environment.
- A master-class in the art of shooting
- Dynamic live fire drills.
- Team building drills that nuture commitment, trust and a passion of high performance
Stage 4 – Mission Review (Workshop 1 hour)
- Review the aims of the corporate planning day.
- Recognise high performance teams.
- Presentation of commerative plaques and certificates of attendance.
The SIG ACADEMY is a global leader in the provision of tactical weapons training and leadership to the world’s elite law enforcement and military organisations.
The SIG ACADEMY has a course for every type of student, from first-time firearms training to cutting-edge military and law enforcement training. Since we place as much emphasis on the classroom as we do on the firing range, you’ll not only know how, but also when to use the skills we teach. We can even customize a curriculum to meet your particular needs. That’s why SIG ACADEMY has been the benchmark and a world leader for the most comprehensive and up-to-date firearms and tactical training available today.
With a state of the art training facility based in Perth, Western Australia, the SIG ACADEMY provide industry, government, law enforcement and military units from all over the world with an end to end Firearms Instructions and Tactical Training solutions through the provision of personnel, training and consulting services. As a registered training organisation (RTO) our training procedures and courses are grounded in the leading research from the legal, medical, psychological and physiological fields.
Share leadership secrets from the front line with a Special guest “RAY MANCINI” and a world class firearms and tactical instructor who has led teams to mission success in some of the world’s most hostile environments. With over two decades of working with the world’s most elite law enforcement agencies RAY MANCINI knows what it means to put his life on the line for his team.
The Leukaemia Foundation is the only national not for profit organisation dedicated to the care and cure of patients and families living with leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders.
Around 11,500 Australians will be diagnosed with a blood cancer or blood disorder this year – equivalent to 31 people every day. Currently, more than 40,000 Australians are living with one of these cancers and only half the adults survive five years after a leukaemia diagnosis.
Blood cancer is the second most common cause of cancer death in Australia and every two hours, someone loses their life to one of these diseases. In acute or aggressive cases, a person can require immediate and intensive treatment, often within 24 hours of diagnosis. For those living in regional areas, it means leaving work, school and family and relocating to the city, adding to the shock and emotional turmoil.
The Leukaemia Foundation improves the quality of life for patients and their families by providing FREE services. These include education, information, and emotional support, transportation to and from appointments with the help of a dedicated team of volunteer drivers; and yes, even free accommodation for those who have to relocate to Perth for treatment. We like to think we are providing a home away from home.
We also invest millions of dollars in the work of Australia’s leading researchers to develop better treatments and cures and provide free services to support patients and their families. We receive no ongoing government funding. We rely on the generosity of the community and corporate sector to further our Vision to Cure and Mission to Care.
ORANGE GROVE SHOOTING ASSOCIATION
The Orange Grove Shooting Association is proud to be associated with SIG Academy to support charity fund raising for the Leukaemia Foundation. The Orange Grove Shooting Association is a multiple disciplined shooting organisation.
We are affiliated with:
- IPSC (International Practical Shooting Association)
- SSAA (Sporting Shooters Association of Australia)
- ICORE (International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts)
- IHMSA (International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association)
The above mentioned disciplines allow our members to compete in the following competitions within the State of WA, Nationally & Internationally. Within these disciplines members are able to compete in the following:
- Practical Pistol (Divisions: Open-Standard-Production & Revolver)
- Practical Rifle
- Practical Shotgun
- Steel Challenge
- Metallic Silhouette (Centre Fire & Rim fire)
Orange Grove Shooting Association has one of the finest Range Complexes in Western Australia and is currently the only club supporting all of the above disciplines.
I am pleased to confirm that the Committee of Management has approved to provide the Association’s complex free of charge to allow the SIG Academy to host a “Day at the Range” function to raise funds for the Leukaemia Foundation.
In addition to the corporate day I will personally make available my own personal firearms & ammunition. For the use of those persons selected to attend this day. Those attending will have the opportunity to use firearms not normally available to the public and will include:
- .22 calibre, 9mm, .38 Super Automatic Pistols.
- .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum Revolvers.
- .243 & .308 Calibre High Powered Rifles.
- 12 Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun.
We are very proud to be associated in assisting to support such a worthy cause for an outstanding organisation such as the Leukaemia Foundation.
Wayne Emery President
Orange Grove Shooting Association.